VEGETARIAN CRISPY SHRIMP FLAKE WITH SPICY GREEN MANGO SALAD
Preparation Method :
- To make shrimp flake: in a mixing bowl, mash tofu into small pieces.
- Add breadcrumb, salt, pepper and mee kueng flour toss well. The mixture should be slightly moist.
- Place a wok of oil over medium heat. When the oil is hot, deep fry the mixture until golden and crispy, remove and drain.
- To make spicy green mango salad: mix sugar, light soy sauce and lime juice in another bowl.
- Stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Add shallots, hot chilies and green mango. Mix well.
- Arrange crispy shrimp flake on a serving dish, followed by peanut and cashew nut.
- Serve separately with spicy green mango salad.
- Alternatively, toss the shrimp flake with fresh vegetables.
- 4 teaspoons unbleached sugar
- 4 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons lime juice
- 100 grams shallots, sliced thinly
- 4 tablespoons sliced hot chilies
- 2 green mangos, shredded
- 200 grams fried peanut, shelled
- 200 grams fried cashew nut
- Fresh vegetables: Chinese cabbage, coriander, spring onion, cucumber, green ork leaves and sliced carrot
- Vegetarian crispy shrimp flake
- 2 piece hard white tofu
- 200 grams bread crumb
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons mee kueng flour
- 1 liter Cooking oil
1 comment for “Vegetarian Crispy Shrimp Flake with Spicy Green Mango Salad”
©Copyright 2012, lekhafoods, All Rights Reserved