SPICY MUSHROOMS AND GREEN MANGO
Preparation Method :
- To prepare roasted chili paste: finely pound dried chilies, garlic and shallots together, add fermented soybean and pound well. Put aside.
- To prepare the dressing: combine roasted chili paste, light soy sauce, limejuice and sugar together. Stir until sugar has all dissolved.
- Cut tempeh into thin slices and grill in the pan until is slightly golden. Put aside.
- To prepare seasoned hiratake mushrooms: combine light soy sauce and sugar in a sauce dish, stir to dissolve.
- Dry-fry mushrooms over medium heat until cooked through.
- Add in light soy sauce mixture and toss well. Remove from thee heat and put aside.
- In a mixing bowl, put in shredded green mango, lemongrass, shallots and hot chilies.
- Toss to combine. Add spicy dressing. Seasoned mushrooms and grilled tempeh.
- Toss to mix well. Add mint leaves and toss again lightly.
- Spoon onto a plate lined with green ork lettuce, sprinkle shredded kaffir lime leaves on top before serving.
- Serve with fresh vegetables.
- 2 piece tempeh
- 4 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 100 grams seasoned hiratake mushrooms
- 200 grams green mango, shredded
- 200 grams lemongrass, thinly sliced
- 8 shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons hot chilies, sliced
- 100 grams mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons kaffir lime leaves, shredded green ork lettuce for lining.
- Roasted chili paste (3 tablespoons)
- 15 dried red spur chilies, roasted
- 100 grams Thai garlic, roasted
- 5 shallots, roasted
- 4 teaspoons dark fermented soy bean
- 4 tablespoons roasted chili paste
- 4 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 teaspoons sugar
©Copyright 2012, lekhafoods, All Rights Reserved