FRIED RICE ROLLED IN EGG
Preparation Method :
- Place oil in a wok on low heat. When hot, swirl the wok so that its inner surface is coated with oil.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the wok and swirl them around so that they form a thin layer covering the inner surface of the wok.
- When the eggs are done, turn off the heat. Carefully remove the sheet of egg from the wok, and set it aside.
- Heat the rest of the oil in the wok, and when it is hot, put in the onion, stir-fry until fragrant, add the chicken and stir-fry until done.
- Add the carrot, pineapple, tomato, and rice and continue stir-frying.
- Season with the salt and pepper, and when everything is done, remove from the heat.
- Spread out the egg sheet on a flat surface. Spoon the fried rice onto the sheet.
- Spread it over the entire surface of the sheet to form a layer of uniform thickness. Then, roll up the sheet, and cut into bite-sized slices.
- Arrange the slices on a platter and serve with spring shallots and garnish with lettuce and potato.
- 500 grams cooked rice
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 sheet seaweed
- 100 grams diced chicken meat
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 2 tablespoons diced carrot
- 2 tablespoons diced pineapple
- 2 tablespoons diced tomato
- 4 spring shallots
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 6 tablespoons Cooking oil
- Lettuce, potato for garnish
©Copyright 2012, lekhafoods, All Rights Reserved