FRIED RICE IN A PINEAPPLE
Preparation Method :
- Wash the pineapple, cut lengthwise to one side of the stem and leaves, remove the flesh and core and dress the pineapple attractively.
- Cut the flesh removed into cubes and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a wok, put in the ham and stir-fry.
- Add the peas, pineapple, and raisins, and stir-fry with the ham.
- Add the rice and continue stir-frying.
- Season with the salt pepper, and seasoning sauce, and continue stir-frying until everything is done.
- Scoop the fried rice into the hollowed out pineapple.
- Garnish with spur chili and spring shallot serve.
- 750 grams cooked rice
- 200 grams short strips of sliced boiled ham
- 2 medium-sized pineapples with stem ad leaves in place
- 100 grams cubed chunks of pineapple
- 100 grams boiled shelled snow peas
- 100 grams raisins
- 1 onion cut into thin slices
- 2 spring shallot
- 2 spur chillis
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon seasoning sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter
©Copyright 2012, lekhafoods, All Rights Reserved