YELLOW CURRY WITH CHICKEN
Preparation Method :
- Heat the oil in a wok or saucepan. Stir-fry the yellow curry paste over a medium heat for 3 - 4 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add the chicken and stir-fry for 4 - 5 minutes. Add the coconut milk, stock or water, fish sauce, sugar and pineapple, and simmer over a medium heat for 3 - 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning. Add the tomatoes and kaffir lime leaves in the last few seconds, taking care not to let the tomatoes lose their shape.
- Spoon into 4 serving bowls and garnish with coriander leaves.
- 3 tablespoons Cooking oil
- 6 tablespoons Yellow curry Paste
- 1 kg Chicken fillets skinless, finely sliced
- 750 ml Coconut milk
- 100 ml Vegetable stock, Chicken stock or water
- 5 tablespoons Fish sauce
- 50 grams Palm, Coconut or brown sugar
- 300 grams Pineapple drained, each slice cut into 5 pieces
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes
- 5 Kaffir Lime leaves
- Coriander leaves to garnish
©Copyright 2012, lekhafoods, All Rights Reserved