FISH CUTLETS WITH HERB LEMON BUTTER
Preparation Method :
- Place the cutlets in dish with thin ends towards centre, cover and cook on HIGH for 5 - 7 minutes, turning once.
- Place fish on warm serving plates and keep warm.
- Place butter and lemon juice in a shallow microwavable dish and cook on HIGH for 1½ minutes.
- Stir herbs, salt and black pepper to taste into juices in dish, microwave for 20 - 30 seconds.
- Spoon the butter mixture over fish and serve immediately.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F. Place cutlets in a baking dish, cover and bake for about 30 minutes.
- 750 grams fish cutlets
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon lemon-juice
- 2 tablespoon fresh finely chopped herbs
- Freshly ground black pepper and Salt, to taste
©Copyright 2012, lekhafoods, All Rights Reserved