The midsummer fantasie is another healthy recipe that is usually offered in high class restaurants. If you wish to experience eating a delectable dish, you can prepare the Midsummer Fantasie. This can prepare for about one hour and can serve for eight persons.
Preparation Method :
- Cut the cucumber and salmon into julienne strips. Season the asparagus with salt and pepper and lemon juice.
- Steam the asparagus over boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing: place the mustard, sugar, oil, Quark, dill and seasoning to taste in a screw-topped jar.
- Shake thoroughly, then taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- Arrange the cooked asparagus on 4 individual plates, and sprinkle on the cucumber and salmon.
- Garnish with sprigs of dill and serve with mustard dressing.
- 500 grams cucumber
- 200 grams sliced smoked salmon
- 16 white asparagus stalks, peeled
- 40 small green asparagus stalks, peeled
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 15 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons Quark
- 2 tablespoon chopped dill
- Dill sprigs, to garnish
©Copyright 2012, lekhafoods, All Rights Reserved