Preparation Method :
- Marinate the pork for 15 minutes with salt and the first two ingredients.
- Meanwhile blend the onions, cumin seeds, green chillies and garlic giving a green paste.
- Pressure cook the marinated pork chops with a little water for 15 minutes.
- When the pork is cooked well, continue to keep on flame to reduce the gravy.
- In heavy bottomed pan heat oil, splutter the mustard seeds.
- Then fry the cumin powder till dark.
- Add the green paste and sauté till oil separates.
- Add the pork chops and a piece of Kachampuli or a dash of vinegar or juice of two limes.
- Mix well and keep frying on low flame till the moisture of the masala dries and the dark masala covers the pork chops.
- 2 kilogram pork
- 2 tablespoon chilli powder
- 2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoon cumin seed
- 12 shallots
- 20 cloves of garlic
- 5 green chillies
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 4 tablespoons cumin powder
- Juice from 2 limes
- Salt to taste
©Copyright 2012, lekhafoods, All Rights Reserved