Gingered beef is a very common recipe among the steaks. It is perfect for all occasions especially on picnics outside the house. You don’t need a lot of effort because it is very easy to make, just 15 minutes to prepare and an hour to grill.
Preparation Method :
- Slice the meat across the grain into 1 inch strips and place in a bowl.
- Mix the remaining ingredients and pour over, turning to coat evenly. Marinate for 1 hour, turning the meat frequently.
- Remove the meat strips from the marinade and thread on to skewers, concertina or 'snake' fashion.
- Cook under a very hot grill for about 3 minutes, turning once and brushing with the marinade.
- The meat should be rare on the inside.
- Serve hot .
- 1 kg rump, boneless sirloin
- 200 ml soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons Cooking oil
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 2 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 tablespoon grated root ginger
©Copyright 2012, lekhafoods, All Rights Reserved