VANILLA ICE CREAM BALLS WITH SAUCE
Preparation Method :
- Take each scoop of vanilla ice cream and roll in grated almonds, shaking off the excess.
- Place on a flat freezing tray and put in the freezer to set.
- Meanwhile make the sauce. Take a heavy based pan and place the cream and butter in it and stir-cook on a medium flame till butter has melted and the cream begins to boil.
- Add the two kinds of sugar to the cream mixture, and cook until sugar is dissolved and thick.
- Arrange 3 balls of ice cream on 4 serving plates and pour a little hot fudge sauce on each ice cream ball.
- 12 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 75 grams roasted and coarsely grated almonds
- 150 ml thick cream
- 50 grams unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 5 tablespoon soft, dark brown sugar
©Copyright 2012, lekhafoods, All Rights Reserved