PERFECT PISTACHIO ICE CREAM
Preparation Method :
- Heat the milk.
- Beat eggs, egg yolks and castor sugar together and pour the mixture on the warm milk.
- Stir-cook on slow flame till it is thick and creamy.
- Cool and fold in cream, green colouring and pistachio nuts.
- Spoon into the freezer trays, cover and allow to half set.
- Remove from freezer and whisk thoroughly and freeze completely.
- Scoop out ice cream into ice cream cups and sprinkle finely chopped pistachios just before serving.
- 500 ml milk
- 4 eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 100 grams caster sugar
- 400 ml whipped cream
- 3 tablespoon chopped pistachio nuts
- Few drops of green colour
- A few finely chopped pistachios for garnish
2 comments for “Perfect Pistachio Ice Cream”
©Copyright 2012, lekhafoods, All Rights Reserved