MUSK MELON ICE CREAM
Preparation Method :
- Remove the seeds and scoop out the melon pulp into a pan.
- Add sugar and place over a low flame until sugar has melted and the pulp softened.
- Mash with a fork.
- Beat the egg yolks and mix with the melon pulp cooking and whisking over a low heat till the mixture has a thin cream consistency.
- Remove from flame and cool.
- Add the lemon and ginger juices and mix.
- Finally fold in the whipped cream.
- Put in freezing trays and cover with foil or lid and freeze till nearly done.
- Remove from trays and whisk to break away the crystals.
- Serve in ice cream cups or glasses.
- 100 grams castor sugar
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger juice
- 350 ml thick cream
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 large musk melon, halved
©Copyright 2012, lekhafoods, All Rights Reserved