Preparation Method :
- Heat milk in medium saucepan, until almost boiling; remove from heat.
- Beat eggs, sugar and powder in small bowl, until thick and creamy.
- Gradually whisk hot milk into egg mixture. Return mixture to saucepan; stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens. Remove from heat; stir in rind.
- Sprinkle gelatine over juice in small bowl; place the bowl in small saucepan of simmering water. Stir until dissolved.
- Stir gelatine mixture into custard. Cover; cool to room temperature.
- Beat cream until soft peaks form; fold into custard. Pour mixture into loaf pan or freezer tray; cover. Freeze until just firm.
- Remove ice-cream from freezer; chop roughly. Transfer to small bowl; beat until smooth.
- Return ice-cream to pan; cover. Freeze until firm.
- 100 grams caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 100 grams thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon custard powder
- 400 ml milk
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 teaspoon gelatine
- 2 eggs
1 comment for “Lime Ice-Cream”
©Copyright 2012, lekhafoods, All Rights Reserved