ICE CREAM WITH FRESH APRICOTS
Preparation Method :
- In a heavy pan, add sugar and water and stir till melted on a high flame and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
- Place the apricots and lemon juice in a blender till well pureed.
- Add in the syrup and blend for further 1 minute and pass through a sieve.
- Beat the egg white till soft peaks form.
- Add the caster sugar and whisk again till soft peaks form.
- Fold in the apricot puree and pour into a shallow ice cream container and allow to freeze.
- When half set, remove from fridge and whisk the mixture again. Freeze till fully set.
- Scoop out the ice cream into 4 small glass cups garnished with roasted nuts.
- 1 tablespoon heaped, caster sugar
- 2 tablespoon roasted nuts, chopped
- 150 grams sugar
- 100 ml water
- 100 grams fresh stoned and chopped apricots
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 egg white
©Copyright 2012, lekhafoods, All Rights Reserved