GREEN CHILLI ICE CREAM
Preparation Method :
- Remove vanilla ice cream from the freezer and place in a mixing bowl at room temperature to soften.
- Finely chop one green chilli, and chop the other one diagonally into larger pieces.
- In a small saucepan, combine the cream with the larger pieces of chilli and bring to a boil. Simmer for 1 minute, mashing the chillies with a wooden spoon.
- Remove from heat and strain. Cool to room temperature
- Mix the chilli cream and finely chopped chillies into the softened ice cream and refreeze till set.
- Serve chilled, garnished with fine green chilli slices.
- 500 grams vanilla ice cream
- 4 small green chillies
- 200 grams heavy cream
- 2 green chilli, cut into fine strips
©Copyright 2012, lekhafoods, All Rights Reserved