CUSTARD APPLE ICE CREAM
Preparation Method :
- Combine condensed milk with milk powder and cream in a heavy-bottomed pan and cook over medium heat, stirring continuously with a wooden spoon, till the mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and continue stirring and cooking over a low heat, till the mixture begins to coat the back of a wooden spoon.
- Add custard apple pulp and vanilla essence and transfer into a stainless steel container. Set aside for about an hour.
- Cover tightly and place in the freezer for about 1 hour till ice cream begins to set along the edges.
- Remove the mixture from the freezer and whip in a blender till fluffy.
- Transfer back to the bowl, cover, return to the freezer and chill till set.
- Scoop into individual bowls and serve immediately.
- 200 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 200 grams milk powder
- 400 ml heavy cream
- 200 grams fresh custard apple (sitaphal) pulp
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
©Copyright 2012, lekhafoods, All Rights Reserved