Preparation Method :
- Marinate the chicken pieces with curd, ginger-garlic paste, salt and pepper for about 30 minutes.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in non stick pan and add in the chicken pieces and cook, covered on low flame till the chicken is tender and dry.
- Blend in the eggs, butter, flour with pepper and salt in a mixer.
- Heat oil in pan. Dip individual pieces in batter and fry 3 pieces at a time on medium heat.
- Remove from oil. Sprinkle chat masala. Serve with tomato ketchup.
- 500 grams boneless chicken - cut into small pieces
- 4 tablespoon thick curd
- 2 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 2 eggs
- 25 ml IDHAYAM sesame oil
- 4 tablespoon flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
©Copyright 2012, lekhafoods, All Rights Reserved