NADIER PALAK TIKKI
Preparation Method :
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 30 equal portions and shape each portion into a small oval tikki.
- Heat the mustard oil in a kadhai on a medium flame and deep-fry the tikkis till they are golden brown in colour from both sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
- 3 lotus stems, cleaned and grated
- 200 grams boiled, peeled and mashed potatoes
- 100 grams finally chopped spinach (palak)
- 100 grams chopped coriander (dhania)
- 50 grams finely chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds (saunf) powder
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped green chillies
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- Salt to taste
- IDHAYAM sesame oil for deep-frying
©Copyright 2012, lekhafoods, All Rights Reserved