Preparation Method :
- Mix the curry powder, chili powder, turmeric, garam masala and pepper with a little water to form a paste.
- Heat 2 tablespoons ghee in a frying pan.
- Fry the garlic and ginger till fragrant.
- Add blended spices above and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add meat and salt.
- Keep frying, add water, cover the pan.
- When the meat is cooked, add onion and green chilies slices.
- Reduce heat and simmer until the mixture dries.
- Allow it to cool.
- Season the beaten eggs with salt and pepper.
- Add meat and chopped celery.
- Mix well. Divide into 6 portions depending on the size of murtabak.
- Divide dough into 6 parts. Flatten each ball thinly.
- Transfer it with a rolling pin to a hot greased griddle.
- Put a portion of the fillings in the middle of the flattened dough.
- Fold the sides and enclose the fillings by wrapping completely.
- Spread a little ghee and continue cooking.
- Turn it over and cook the other side.
- Keep frying and turning until both sides are crispy and golden in color.
- 300 grams minced meat
- 2 large onions, diced
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 4 green chilies, seeded and sliced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon chili Powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- ¼ teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 inch ginger
- 3 tablespoons ghee
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Salt to taste
- IDHAYAM sesame oil for frying
2 comments for “Murtabak”
©Copyright 2012, lekhafoods, All Rights Reserved