Preparation Method :
- Soak the almonds in warm water for about an hour. Then peel them and grind with ¼ cup milk along with soaked poppy seeds and fennel seeds.
- Squeeze out the sugar syrup from the rasgullas and keep aside.
- Thandai: Boil the remaining milk with the sugar and add the saffron mixed with a little warm milk along with the almond paste and cardamom powder till it reduces to half the quantity.
- Soak the rasgullas in the thandai and refrigerate.
- 750 ml milk
- 12 readymade rasgullas
- 10 almonds
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- A few strands of saffron
- A pinch of cardamom powder
- Sugar as desired
19 comments for “Rasamalai”
©Copyright 2012, lekhafoods, All Rights Reserved